ONE JOB EXAMPLE
We at Completely Hydraulic are always looking to add to our committed professional team, if you’re a hard working individual, who is driven and enthusiastically passionate about putting customer satisfaction at the centre of your tasks and you wish to excel in your career; don’t delay we would love to hear from you, even if a opportunity hasn’t been posted below. Mobile Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobile Hydraulic Engineer (M.H.E.)|
|Based:||Within M25 area; London, Essex and Heathrow branch.|
|Salary:||Competitive basic + overtime + commission & bonus|
Essential Requirements You will be required to cover a 24 hour emergency call out rota. Physically fit and well as this is a manual job. Job Purpose We are seeking to strengthen and expand the Mobile Hydraulic Engineering division of the company in and around the M25 area; you will be part of a friendly and professional team offering our exceptional 24/7 emergency break down service to a wide and varied customer base. This job role involves a mixture of hands on approaches and further development of business with customers, existing and new alike.
- Mechanical engineering and/or installations experience.
- Team player with sound communication skills; both written and oral.
- Have pride in appearance and workmanship.
- Navigational skills; although GPS are provided.
- Motivational with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good customer service skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics will be a significant advantage.
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
Other Job Opportunities Completely Hydraulic only want the very best people to continue providing the exceptional service already being given to our customers. If you feel you could contribute to and strengthen our team, we would like to hear from you. NOTE: Strictly NO AGENCIES please